Toronto Eaton Centre offers lots of opportunities if you are looking for an exciting career in retail. See current part-time and full-time job openings.
Stock Associates Opportunities
Loft - Ann Taylor
Drives store revenue through proper shipment processing and merchandise control. Assists management in organizing and maintaining the stock room, including back stock of merchandise, shipment and supplies. Supports store team in delighting clients by helping where needed and keeping the buying floor, stock room and desk replenished, organized, neat and clean.
•Meets Company/Divisional stock processing expectations through time management, organization and adherence to Ann Taylor stock processing practices (50%)
•Maintains back room organization by processing receipts and transfers efficiently, organizing merchandise by product category, and executing transfers, markdowns, MOS and styleFinder orders (30%)
•Maintains a clean, safe store environment (10%)
•Understands the Ann Taylor culture, and ensures compliance with all Ann Taylor Values & Practices, and store operational standards (10%)
•Additional responsibilities as assigned by Store Management, District Manager/Director, Regional Vice President or Home Offices
Percentages may fluctuate based on the needs of the business, time of year, volume level or attribute
To apply online:
Sales Associates Opportunities
Loft - Ann Taylor
Drives revenue and delights clients by providing exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
•Consistently provides exceptional client service, and achieves individual quantifiable sales goals (50%)
•Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations (25%)
•Understands the Ann Taylor culture, and ensures compliance with all Ann Taylor Values & Practices, and store operational standards (20%)
•aintains clean store environment (5%)
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by Store Management, District Manager/Director, Regional Vice President or Home Offices
•Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority. Takes initiative to build a loyal client base.
•Follow Directions: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
•Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within Ann Taylor’s guidelines
•Communication: Demonstration of both verbal and written communication skills to Store Manager, Co-Manager, Manager in Training, internal and external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak and write effectively
•Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error
To apply online:
Valet Driver / Customer Service Representative
Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2012
Start Date: Thursday December 6, 2012
Impark is one of North America’s largest parking operators, managing more than 350,000 parking spaces in 32 cities across Canada and the U.S. 4,000+ employees strong, Impark’s mission is to continually develop and expand our Company and our people.
Impark is a growing parking management company with a diverse workforce and an environment that fosters both personal and career growth. As a result, Impark has many people in management positions today who started with us in various entry level roles. At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, that people make the difference when it comes to customer service and innovation.
We are looking to add to our talent pool by identifying enthusiastic, career-minded team players who want to get their “foot in the door”. An immediate opening exists for a Valet Driver/Customer Service Representative to join our parking team in Toronto.
As a Valet Driver, you’ll assist with moving vehicles inside the parking garage and assisting with valet services.
- Ability to safely operate a vehicle in a parking garage, and is comfortable reversing various vehicles
- Ability to drive both automatic and standard vehicles with precision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math
- Previous experience an asset but not required.
- Ensuring positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Parking and retrieving customers' vehicles in a timely manner
- Providing excellent service to our customers
- Work efficiently as a team in cooperation with your Supervisor and Co-Workers;
- Completing vehicle relocations as required;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Valid Canadian driver's license;
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience with no traffic violations;
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating a manual (stick) transmission car;
- Able to reverse vehicles into parking spaces with precision and care.
- Must have flexible and open availability
- Must be available during hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Actual shift to be determined.
If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player possessing a high level of integrity and a desire to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this career opportunity which offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Please apply by visiting: www.impark.com/careers